BLUE MOUNTAINS CREATIVE ARTS CENTRE – GLENBROOK
PROTOCOL FOR CLASS ATTENDANCE 2022
In order to protect our members and avoid having to cancel classes and groups,
the BMCAC committee asks that members follow the listed procedures.
Classes and groups will begin on the 7th February, unless the NSW government pushes back school start date or the committee decides to do so.
- Staff and students must QR code in.
- Teachers and facilitators must ensure attendance is recorded in the roll and that the room is well ventilated.
- Masks are to be worn indoors and 1.5m distance should be maintained where possible. (experts suggest P2 or N95 masks are the most effective.)The mask you choose to wear must be worn over the nose and mouth.
- Sanitise hands on entering and leaving the building.
- Each member is asked to sanitise chairs furniture and any equipment they have been using before leaving. Teachers are to wipe taps, light switches and door handles at the end of each session.
- Food and drinks are to be taken outdoors to consume.
- Class numbers will remain as of last year:
2 in the kiln room 6 in the yurts 8 in the purple building
- Students, teachers and facilitators are asked not to attend if they feel even slightly unwell.
- Students, teachers and facilitators are asked not to attend for 7 days if:
- they have Covid
- they have a positive Covid case in their household or know they have had close contact with a positive Covid case.
They may return to class after 7 days, if they are symptom free and have returned a negative RAT or PCR test.
- If a positive case occurs at The Centre, the members concerned will be notified by class Coordinator, Ingrid Russell, and asked not to attend class for 7 days. After 7 days they may return, if they are symptom free and have had a negative RAT or PCR result.
Classes will not resume in the room affected until it has been deep cleaned